6 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

David Arquette Says Girlfriend Christina McLarty Is 'Adorable'

To contact us Click HERE
McLartyOne year after his split from Courteney Cox, David Arquette is dating again.

"She's adorable," the actor told Howard Stern Thursday of his new girlfriend, Christina McLarty.

McLarty, who was married to Girls Gone Wild's Joe Francis for less than two months in 2010, was first spotted with Arquette at Comic Con in San Diego in late July.

The current Dancing with the Stars contestant told Stern he met McLarty at a "boat party" and that "we try to see each other as much as possible."

"I'm not one to run around with different girls," he said. "I like someone that makes me feel good and that I can make feel good."

And Arquette told PEOPLE just two weeks ago that he was "having fun" in the dating game. "I like relationships. I want to be in one."

Cox and Arquette announced their separation last October, after 11 years of marriage.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder